Choose the right answer:
1. I don't think they _______ have started the class yet, it's only 6:25.
a) won't b) had c) will d) none of the above
2. By the time he's 25, he will have _________ from college.
a) graduate b) graduating c) both a and b d) graduated
3. In another five minutes, they will have ___________ gone for three hours.
a) be b)been c) being d) all of the above
4. I know he won't have ____________ anyone who is biased or cruel.
a) respecting b) respect c) to respect d) none of the above
5. The rules will have been set ___________ stone by now.
a) on b) as c) both a and b d) in
6. Do you think she will have _______________ true to her word?
a) held b) holded c) both a and b d) hold