Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use Simple Past. Watch the punctuation and form sentences or questions.
Example: The children ______ their sandwiches last Monday. (to forget)
Answer: The children forgot their sandwiches last Monday.
1) He Resposta magic tricks at the party. (not/to do)
2) I Resposta Physics at school. (not/to like)
3) Resposta the shop assistant Resposta 10 percent off the price? (to take)
4) What Resposta you Resposta yesterday? (to lose)
5) We Resposta in a flat when we were in Paris. (not/to live)
6) Why Resposta the baby Resposta this morning? (to cry)
7) Mandy Resposta her room on Thursday. (not/organize)
8) When Resposta you in London? (to be)
9) She Resposta the correct word in the exercise. (to use)
10) Frank Resposta (to share) a room with Henry when Resposta they in Rome? (to be)