Use the verbs in brackets in the correct future tenses.
Use will-future, going to-future, Simple Present or Present Progressive.
1) The train_________at 11:45. (to leave)
2) We_________dinner at a nice restaurant on Saturday. (to have)
3) It_________in the mountains tomorrow evening. (to snow)
4) On Sunday at 8 o'clock I_________my friend. (to meet)
5) They_________to London on Friday evening. (to fly)
6) Wait! I_________you to the station. (to drive)
7) The English lesson_________at 8:45. (to start)
8) I_________my sister in April. (to see)
9) Look at the clouds - it_________in a few minutes. (to rain)
10) Listen! There's someone at the door. I_________the door for you. (to open)