Me ajudem nessa tarefa por favor ?
Qual o nome em inglês para:
1. A person who program applications for computer?
2. An application porgram that is used for iditing texts?
3. A device that prints using a jet of ink?
4. A computer device that scans images?
5. A special kind of language in which programs are written ?
6. A work of art created with are aid of a computer ?
7. A keyboard key that has a special funiction?



1- Programmer
2- Notepad
3- Printer
4- Scanner
5- 0 e 1, Machine Language, Low level language
6- Typography
7- Ctrl, Alt, Alt Gr, Shift, Esc etc
1 5 1
Muito Obrigado!
De nada, só estou aqui para ajudar :)