Replace the words in brackets by the correct personal pronouns. Note that Sue is the person speaking. The (*) means that you are asked a question.
My name is Sue. (Sue)
am English. And this is my family.
My mum's name is Angie. (Angie)
is from Germany.
Bob is my dad. (My dad)
is a waiter.
On the left you can see Simon. (Simon)
is my brother.
(Sue and Simon)
Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy)
is two years old.
(Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob)
live in Canterbury.
is not far from London.
My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents)
often come and see us.
What can (*)
tell me about your family?
Use the correct personal pronouns. Watch the words in brackets.
Example: ___ often reads books. (Lisa)
Answer: She often reads books.
1) ____ is dreaming. (George)
2) ____ is green. (the blackboard)
3) ____ are on the wall. (the posters)
4) ____ is running. (the dog)
5) ____ are watching TV. (my mother and I)
6) ____ are in the garden. (the flowers)
7) ____ is riding his bike. (Tom)
8) ____ is from Bristol. (Victoria)
9) ____ has got a brother. (Diana)
10) Have ____ got a computer, Mandy?